After our first YeurDreamin’ in 2019, we were set on a course to repeat the success in 2020. We managed to postpone until January 2021, but looking ahead, we do not expect the COVID-19 virus to be under control by then.
We decided to cancel YeurDreamin’ for now and start planning again when we are confident a large gathering of people is safe to organize. We are aware we can opt for an online conference, but more than half the fun is meeting the Ohana in person!
So, where does that leave us?
Most of our sponsors decided to let us keep their seats warm until the next event. We’re very grateful for this confidence vote from PDF Butler, Computer Futures, Validity & the Trailblazer Community team!
A lot of you offered us to hold on to the tickets for the next YD. It is more practical for us to refund all of the tickets in one go, however. You can expect this refund to happen in the next few days (including the Eventbrite ticket fees). Please do not forget to cancel your accommodation and travel arrangements.
We have received a fantastic batch of speaker applications. We do hope speakers will still be able to attend and speak at the next event.
We will keep you posted!
We will share updates on our blog, newsletter, and socials (below). If you do have questions, use the options on our contact page to reach out to us. Thanks for your understanding, sorry for any inconvenience, and most of all: stay healthy!