Hands up if you’re a solo Admin? Whether you look after 5 or 500 users, being a solo Admin can be tough, especially if you’re an “Accidental Admin” and constantly feel like you’re winging it…
During this session we’ll look at streamlining user onboarding and support, optimising your org to increase user adoption, making time for personal development and what to do when you get stuck. Leave feeling empowered with practical tips and examples of how to leverage your #AwesomeAdmin powers!
– Automate user on-boarding and improve internal support
– Track and manage your workload in Salesforce
– Become proactive not reactive
– Improve user adoption by optimising your org
– Why personal and professional development is so important
– What to do if you need support (clue: the Ohana is always here for you)